The corporate headquarters of the company is based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. With more than 85 offices worldwide (including 19 in West Africa), the company has a strong presence in all trade lanes. Its focus is to ensure the smooth linking of West Africa with the rest of the world. With 30 vessels, the company can provide the entire range of shipping services.
Reliability of service and sensitivity to the customers and employees – these are the driving forces of the company. The company always remains reachable to its customers because it is keen to build long-term relationships. It aims for continuous innovation in its processes so that it can provide top-class service at competitive rates.
The company’s focus area in Africa. It has been there for a long time and knows the in and out of the scenario there. Different types of situations can arise without notice in the African business space. Only a company with a strong base and years of experience can tackle such scenarios effectively. NileDutch can justifiably claim to be in such a position with over 40 years of experience in the continent.
Tracking NileDutch Container
You will need either Booking Number or B/L or Container Number to track and trace the NileDutch Container in real time.
1) Enter Booking or B/L or Container Number
2) Don’t leave any space between the number
3) Click on Show button
4) This will show the current shipment status
This is how the live tracking portal looks like:
You can check the delivery status here.
Another option is to drop an email to the customer care of NileDutch and they will provide the latest container shipment status.
• Europe services – NileDutch operates regular container and break-bulk services between Europe and West Africa. It ships a variety of goods. The company has a wide network of offices in this route, so prompt service is readily available.
• Eastern Mediterranean services – NileDutch facilitates the movement of export & import cargo between West Africa and the fast-growing Eastern Mediterranean areas like Turkey, Egypt, etc.
• South America services – trade between South America and the rest of the world is growing in leaps and bounds. NileDutch has regular two-way services between important South American ports and West Africa. The company has now extended this service to cover the African ports of Durban and Cape Town.
• Asia services – NileDutch has weekly services between the numerous key Asian ports and West Africa. It also serves the important inland ports of Asia.
• West Africa Feeder services – NileDutch has its hubs in Pointe Noire and Luanda. From these two ports, the company operates feeder services that help the cargo reach even closer to the final destinations.
NileDutch provides dedicated and reliable service in carrying break-bulk cargo, including out-of-gauge and project cargo. It has heavy lift capability of up to 160 tons. It facilitates ship-to-ship transfers and can cater to the requirement for refrigerated, dry, and special type containers like open top.
NileDutch Headquarter Address
3012 KG Rotterdam
NileDutch Customer Support
Here is the working contact number of NileDutch:
United States Helpline Number: +1 908 410 1056
Russia Contact Number: +7495 789 67 37
UAE Phone Number: +971 4 393 1900
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org