SinoTrans Limited was established on the 20th of November in 2002. Its network spans the Chinese nation and beyond. It has earned profits of about 62 billion Yuan. The firm employs 24000 people. Currently, it is the largest provider of integrated logistics services. The firm aims to consistently deliver intelligent logistics solutions and build an international business platform. Visibility is provided through its tracking system.
SinoTrans operates 6 terminals which are mainly positioned along the east coast of the nations facing the Pearl River and the Yangtze. The terminals have advanced shipping amenities like cranes, forklifts, gantries, and computerized offices. SinoTrans has three functional units
- Agency and allied business
- Supply chain control
SinoTrans provides services in the following segments
- Ocean freight: Ocean freight include FCL freight service, bulk cargo shipment, multimodal transportation, and customs clearance
- Airfreight: These include priority services, cross border services, chartering services and standard services.
- Road and rail transport: These include domestic rail transport services for transporting bulk and general cargo. Scheduled train services are available for transporting from ports to inland destinations.
- Warehousing and integrated logistics: Sinotrans has a Warehousing facility of 3.09 million square meters. Safe storage is available for dry cargo or temperature-sensitive items.
How to Track Sinotrans Container Consignment
Online tracker facilities simplify the tracking procedure for customers. Customers need to provide shipment details like shipping number or waybill number or booking reference number to check live shipment status.
- Get the Shipping / Waybill number ready
- Enter the number carefully in the box
- Click on Inquire button
- This will display the current shipment status
Visit here to check the live.
Alternatively, they may drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also call at 861052296666 for tracking shipment details.
- Track record of electronic pre-filing procedures for 2 million shipments
- Annual cargo inspection of 600,000 shipments
- Value-added services at warehousing units like product assembly and quality inspection.
- Providing integrated information services for full supply chain visibility like order processing and operational controls to financial dealings and electronic payment.
Building 10/Sinotrans Tower B,
No.5 Anding Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing,
For any queries that is related to shipping, customer may contact to Sinotrans customer care at below given helpline number:
Fax number: 86-10-52296600, 52296655
E-mail id: email@example.com